The End of #ExSportUs
The ExSport Us Erasmus+ project addressed the phenomenon of bullying among young people. The project focused on using non-formal education and sport as tools of inclusive education in order to promote social inclusion.
The objectives were:
- PROMOTING SOCIAL INCLUSION
We believed that using non-formal learning methods and sport as tools can contribute to prevent social exclusion, as well as have the power to diminish social barriers. Sustainable bullying prevention is connected to and predicated upon the promotion of equity and inclusion.
- PROMOTE QUALITY YOUTH WORK
By developing learning formats targeted at youth operators enabling the achievement of knowledge, skills, and competences through an integrated approach of non-formal education and sport.
- Reviewing all the outputs that you will soon find available in the website.
- Assessing the results achieved through the local activities in each partner country.
- Revising the actions carried out for dissemination.
- Laying out the basis of the Final Report.
- Evaluating the overall quality of the project implementation.
- Agreeing on sustainability actions.