TITLE: Outdoor Sports in Nature for Skills Development
TYPE: Sport Small Collaborative Partnership
DATES: 01/01/2021 – 01/07/2022
COORDINATOR: Asociación USIT (Spain)
Scout Society (Romania)
Innovative Education Center (Austria)
Hodina H (Check Republic)
This project ultimately aims to encourage participation in sport and physical activity in nature, especially by supporting the implementation of European Union (EU) policy documents in the field of sport and other relevant policy areas such as recommendations, guidelines, policy strategies, and the implementation of the Council Recommendation on health-enhancing physical activity (HEPA).
- To create a sustainable network of organizations specialized in the usage outdoor sports in nature.
- To share, develop and create a collection of good practices related to the outdoor sport in contact with the nature.
- To exchange and share ideas and good practice in the different partner countries related to benefits of outdoor sports in nature.
- To promote and increase the power of outdoor sport in nature as an educational tool for skills development at local, national and international level.
- To create a handbook with the benefits and skills get practising outdoor sports in nature in the five broad categories: physical health, mental health and wellbeing, education and lifelong learning, active
citizenship and anti-social behavior.