Dear Project Manager,
We know how difficult it is for you to find funds and resources for your organization, and ways to succeed in organizing quality activities and successful European Projects.
This is the reason why we want to tell you our story…
It was back in 2000 when we started our business, and we remember perfectly the efforts made to look for opportunities for growth. From events to training courses to improve our skills, we were always looking for fundraising opportunities, and thinking of new initiatives, with the goal to grow our organization by combining passion and professionalism.
For 15 years, we have been working locally, in our community, and implementing educational projects and activities for children and their families.
But in 2014 something changed…
When we discovered the Erasmus Plus Program, we understood we were ready to bring about change not only locally, but also internationally.
But why should the Erasmus Plus Program be a good investment?
For first-time visitors to this world, it’s understandable that there are doubts about whether it’s worth committing to something so competitive.
Similarly, for those who have already had the opportunity to work in this field, it is understandable that doubts may arise in case of negative experiences.
You may be afraid that, despite investing a lot of time in understanding and approaching the European projects, you won’t be able to make them economically sustainable.
You may be afraid that, once a project is approved, you won’t manage to coordinate and implement it by yourself. You may not have enough time to stay updated on all funding opportunities, and, if you have already participated in the implementation of a European Project in the past, you may be afraid to work together, once again, with unreliable partners, losing you time and energies, and wasting the opportunity to work on potentially high-quality projects.
In all these cases, the key is to start with an advantage alongside an expert organization, with which to grow together, share difficulties and successes, and benefit from a program that aims to create partnerships that bring positive change in Europe and beyond.
We are also aware that designing European projects is not easy.
It takes time, dedication, and brilliant ideas are fundamental, but above all, the strength stands in the motivation of the team, and in the belief in the potential of the projects designed.
“Success comes when talent meets opportunity”
Today is a day of opportunities, because if you have come this far, it means that you are probably ready to jump-in.
WE ARE people who have gone through all the fears and difficulties described above, and we are also the same people who have succeeded and overcome these difficulties, becoming experts in such a hard but inspiring and amazing field, which offers several opportunities that are always growing, and where you can only improve.
Today, we are ready to take a further step in our journey, and we hope you want to follow us.
We are ready to share all our knowledge, experience, and know-how, with organizations and people ready to work together to “enrich lives, open minds“, quoting the motto of the European Commission.
Another story… WHAT WE HAVE DONE
L’ORMAinternational is the international Sector of L’ORMA, a professional educational agency working in the field of Sport, Education, and Social Entrepreneurship since 2000.
We are an established non-profit organization present nationwide for 18 years. Every year, we provide hundreds of educational activities, involving 400 teachers, 60 schools, and almost 6,000 children and families.
Although we operate mainly in the nonprofit world, this is our job. We also work with dozens of institutions, schools, and private companies providing them with educational services.
Over the last 8 years, we have specialized in the designing, writing, and implementation of European projects, always focusing on “our” topics, such as Sport, Education, and Social Entrepreneurship, and we have developed and structured a system to do our work properly and effectively.
OUR WORK IN NUMBERS
- Every year, we coordinate directly between 8 and 10 new Erasmus Plus projects in the fields of Youth, Adult Education, and Sport, and these numbers are steadily growing
- We offer more than 60 international training opportunities per year to our educational staff
- We help and support our member organizations to submit projects in every call of the Erasmus Plus Program, and the success rate of the EU projects of our partner organizations increases by 15% every year.
STOP AND REFLECT
Now stop for a moment and answer to these questions…
- Who can you count on when you have to make decisions related to the development of your organization?
- Who helps you taking the right decisions based on a wide experience in this field?
- How many international opportunities could help your organization to become more sustainable and better structured?
Our offer comes from decades of entrepreneurial and designing experience in the world of non-profit, and it is aimed at organizations and institutions interested in building an International Sector with the goal to work together on the designing and promotion of high quality and impactful European Projects.
Unlike many others, we have developed a professional program that can give life to a solid and profitable partnership, aimed at bringing concrete benefits to your organization, increasing the quality and quantity of projects, and optimizing invested resources.
THE GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Your guide for a safe trip to discover European opportunities
in Sport, Education and Social Entrepreneurship
and create a structured, sustainable and lasting International Sector
- Are you interested in European project opportunities, but you don’t know where to begin?
- Do you want to optimize time, resources, and energies in applying for European projects?
- Do you work in a non-profit organization, and you want to make it grow more and more?
- Do you believe in the idea of sharing resources, knowledge, and opportunities?
- Do you want to be guided by a professional organization that has already done all the necessary steps to create an International Sector in an NGO or Association?
BECOME A MEMBER
OF OUR GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
OF OUR GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM