Dear project manager,
we know how difficult it is for you to find funds and resources for your organization and ways to succeed in organizing quality activities and projects.
We remember very well how in 2000 (when we started our activity) we were searching for any kind of opportunity for our organization: events, initiatives, training courses, courses on fundraising / management, etc. We have spent almost 15 years working at local level, in our communities, implementing educational projects and activities for children and their families.
At a certain point, in 2014, we were lucky enough to get to know the Erasmus Plus Program and, since then, everything has changed … In fact, we discovered that the European Union offers opportunities in many fields and some are very interesting, but it’s not always easy to find and access them.
We can imagine that, if you are not familiar with the Erasmus Plus program, you are asking yourself if it’s worth working on it; if you would be able to understand how to proceed with all the administrative stuff or if you would have the ability and time to design and write properly a project proposal.
Maybe your English level is not the best one (yet) and you feel that you won’t count on support/help, as you are one of the few (or in some cases the only one) who works for your organization.
You may be afraid that, despite all the time you could invest in understanding and approaching the European projects, you won’t be able to make them economically sustainable; you are afraid that if one of your projects is approved, you won’t be able to coordinate and implement it by yourself; you don’t know where to look (or you do not have time) to stay updated on all funding opportunities; and if you have already attended a EU project in the past, you could have found unreliable partners, losing a lot of time , or you could have taken part in low quality projects without any real impact.
All these fears are reasonable, especially if you care about your organization and you want to do things well … it’s normal, also for us it was like this and sometimes it still is…
But your are lucky: you have the opportunity to meet people who have already passed through all these fears, people who have already find solutions to many problems and difficulties working in this field and are finally ready to share all their knowledge, experience and know-how!
And.. WE ARE these people: L’ORMAinternational.
WHO WE ARE
L’ORMAinternational is the international Sector of L’ORMA, a professional educational agency working in the field of Sport, Education and Social Entrepreneurship since 2000.
We are an established non-profit organization present nationwide for 18 years: every year we provide hundreds of educational activities, involving 400 teachers, 60 schools and close to 6,000 children and families.
Although operating mainly in the world of non-profit, we work with dozens of institutions, schools and private companies providing them educational services.
In the last 6 years we have specialized in designing, writing and implementing European projects on “our” topics, developing and structuring a system to do it properly and effectively: now we are ready to share it with other organizations.
SOME NUMBERS.. EVERY YEAR…
- We coordinate directly between 8 and 10 new Erasmus Plus projects in the field of Youth / Adult Education / Sport and these numbers are exponentially increasing every year;
- We offer more than 60 international training opportunities to our educational staff;
- We help and support our member organizations to submit projects in every call of the Erasmus Plus Program;
- The successful rate of the EU projects of our partners organizations’ projects increases 10/15% every year.
STOP AND REFLECT
Now stop for a moment and answer these questions:
- Who can you count on when you have to make decisions related to the development of your organization?
- Who helps you to take the right decisions, based on a proven experience in the sector?
- How many international possibilities are there that can help your organization to become more sustainable and structured?
Our offer comes from decades of entrepreneurial and design experience in the world of non-profit and it is aimed at organizations and institutions interested in activating an International Sector dedicated to the European projects and promoting international quality, effective projects that have an impact on the society.
Unlike many others, we have developed a professional program that can give life to a solid and profitable partnership, aimed at bringing concrete benefits to your organization, increasing the quality and quantity of projects, and optimizing invested resources.
THE GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Your guide for a safe trip to discover European opportunities
in Sport, Education and Social Entrepreneurship
and create a structured, sustainable and lasting International Sector
- Have you heard of European project opportunities but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to optimize time, resources and energy in applying for European projects?
- Do you work in a non-profit organization and you want to make it grow more and more?
- Do you believe in the idea of sharing resources, knowledge and opportunities?
- Do you want to be guided by a professional organization that has already done all the necessary steps you need to complete to create an International Sector in you NGO or Association?
BECOME A MEMBER
OF OUR GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
OF OUR GROWTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM