In an interconnected world where relationships and partnerships often transcend geographical boundaries, the value of local networking remains ever relevant. Networking isn’t just about shaking hands and exchanging business cards; it’s about nurturing relationships that can play a pivotal role in the development of local communities.
WHAT IS EU SPORT LAB?
EU SPORT LAB will take place in Milan from December 8th to 9th and it is an International networking event, at its third edition, aimed at all the professionals working in the Sport Sector interested in establishing new collaborations, improve the quality of their projects and design new successful and sustainable SPORT projects in the Erasmus Plus Program.
Our main goal this year is to focus primarily on the sustainability of projects, not only during implementation but also during the project’s design phase. Our objective is to provide increasing sustainability and continuity to European projects, in order to have a significant and lasting social impact over time.
EU SPORT LAB IS AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED IF…
- You are from an European organization active in the fields of sports or education
- You have developed a project/initiative/practice that has proven to be successful and economically sustainable
- You believe that your project/initiative/practice is mature and ready to be exported abroad
- You would like to expand it to other countries to increase its impact and social influence
- You are looking for partners in other countries who are willing to join you in this internationalization process
If we catched you attention, you can join our free webinar to discuss about the event and learn more about this opportunity!
WHEN? Date: Wednesday, 11th of October 2023
Time: 06:00 pm (CET Time)
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- THE CONCEPT OF EU SPORT LAB
- SPECIFIC AND GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF EU SPORT LAB
- HOW TO BE PREPARED FOR THE EVENT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY?
- HOW TO REGISTER
- Q&A SESSION
registrations are closed