Your guide for a safe trip to discover European opportunities in Sport, Education and Social Entrepreneurship and create a structured, sustainable and lasting International Sector.
- Have you heard of European project opportunities but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to optimize time, resources and energy in applying for European projects?
- Do you work in a non-profit organization and you want to make it grow more and more?
- Do you believe in the idea of sharing resources, knowledge and opportunities?
- Do you want to become part of a Network of organizations engaged in the presentation of quality projects in the Erasmus Plus program and create a partnership that can help you to create an International Sector in you NGO or Association?
become a member
of l’orma international
Erasmus+ is a wide programme, which started over 30 years ago with intra-European projects to boost internationalization across Europe’s borders. The majority of funding is therefore for European projects or exchange.
But since 2014, Erasmus+ has acknowledged the need to boost internationalization at world level. So the current programme has a strong international dimension, supporting projects for cooperation or exchange between Europe and the rest of the world.
We approached the Erasmus Plus Program in 2014 and since then it has been an exciting and stimulating journey. We have been able to participate in many youth exchanges, training courses, international mobilities and long-term projects … and every day we have the opportunity to be engaged in training experiences related to Education, Sport and Social Entrepreneurship in European projects that are guaranteeing us a stability and an economic sustainability. In 2015 our first project has been approved until today, in 2020, in which we are involved in more than 30 projects, with a gradual and organic increase and growth. Now we are ready to share our experience to other organizations interested in growing wihth us.
As you probably know, We are getting close to the next deadlines for the Erasmus Plus program, which has recently increased its budget, and we are finalizing the planning of the projects to be presented.
Like in the recent years, according to our beliefs and values, we are giving the priority of collaboration to our member organizations.
In fact the ORMAinternational MEMBERSHIP is the tool we have created to apply our system and undertake virtuous collaborations with other European organizations.
In this way We will be able to give you our best contribution in offering a concrete and a real support to all the organizations that intend to enter the world of the European project in a professional way.
The ORMAinternational MEMBERSHIP consist of:
- A welcome kit;
- A free e-book on designing and writing international projects;
- A periodic reception of news and insights on the Erasmus Plus word;
- 1 personal consultation with our experts;
- Preview reports on future EU calls and interesting opportunities;
- Insertion of your organization among the partners of a project presented by the member organizations of ORMAinternational Network at the next deadlines;
- Costant support in the designing and writing process of new project proposals for your organization.
- Constant presence in the organization and management of projects, when they are approved.
- Exclusive invitations (networking events, conferences etc..)
- Costant support and presence
- Win-win collaboration
- Specific topics: sport, education and social entrepreneurship
- Limited number of organizations involved
- High qualitative EU projects
- Slow, structured and sustainable growth
The world of European projects, if approached correctly, can be an excellent investment for you and your organization, especially if you have the desire and ambition to make it grow continuously.
In fact, European projects:
- Benefit from European funds which are increasing;
- Represent a way to improve your skills and enhance those you already have;
- Offer an opportunity to participate in funded training activities, which would normally cost a lot of money;
- Allow you to build a virtuous system to get to know new organizations with which to undertake more and more projects;
- Are based on recurring calls, which come out every year;
- If they are not approved, they can always be improved for the next deadlines.